- Game title: Type II
(NOTE to the game title: “II” not as a sequel; it refers to a Type II civilization on a Kardashev scale)
- Description: Hardcore 3D FPS with Tower Defense elements. Set up your defense, delve into action, protect the objective!
- Developer: Scorch Game Studio (Prague, Czech Republic)
- Publisher: none
- Platforms: Android, iOS (iPhone and iPad compatible)
- Release dates
- Android: May 15, 2019
- iOS: August 17, 2019
- Language: English
- File size: ~400MB (Android)
- Content rating: ESRB Teen, PEGI 12, USK 12+, IARC 12+
- Contact the developer: email@example.com
- Social media: Twitter, Facebook, YouTube
- Website: http://scorchgamestudio.com/type-ii/
- Full price: 5.99 USD
- Press kit download: Google Drive
PAY ONCE, PLAY FREELY! There are NO IAPs and NO ADS in the game.
- Lay out your strategy at the beginning of each enemy wave
- Deploy defensive towers
- Dive into the rail mounted MK-614t, the most destructive turret ever built by mankind
- Protect the objective at all cost!
- First-Person Shooter with a little bits of Tower Defense genre
- 3 worlds filled with handcrafted, unique levels
- Multiple weapons with alternate fire modes, each suited for specific scenarios
- Multiple automated defense towers to aid you in the heat of battle
- Various enemy types
- Epic BOSS battles
- Amazing 3D graphics
- 60+ FPS ready (120 FPS on 120 Hz displays)!
- Comfortable single joystick controls
- Controller support + controls remapping
- Engaging rating system based on mission specific optional challenges
- Achievements (Game Center/Google Play login required)
- Cloud synchronization (Game Center/Google Play login required)
- Beefy options and graphics settings
Scorch Game Studio is an independent game development team formed back in 2015 by two former colleagues and friends in Prague, Czech Republic. One of them is a programmer, the second one a 3D graphics designer. There are three members now with two of them actively working on the first game, Type II, that has been in development for four years now. The third team member (wife and a fan) occasionally helps with marketing and other things.
Type II took a long time to finish, but it was worth it. Coming from a PC gaming and SW development background, quality and fair business model has always been the primary goal. From the very beginning we wanted to make good old premium game, not following the mobile “play for free” trend in spite of being ridiculed for choosing the outdated monetization scheme by many. But we didn’t yield! Nothing was left out, there were no compromises made. We have been working on it in our spare time with no promise of any measurable success at the end, with no budget and with practically no prior game development experience at the start. But we persevered!
And now, we present to you Type II, our greatest achievement to date 🙂